Rates and Policies
- Private Weekly Lesson - 30 Minutes $110.00/month ($27.50/Lesson)
- Private Weekly Lesson - 60 Minutes $195.00/month ($48.75/Lesson)
*If you would like to have your lessons in your OWN home, I
can offer you my "HOUSE-CALL" lessons. I will drive within a
5 mile radius of Calimesa/Yucaipa.
There is an additional fee of $12.50 per lesson.
**JAZZ Piano Lessons...(What do Jazz Lessons include?)
1. Tuition payments by cash or check are due by the first of the month.
2. A missed lesson with no notice (no call/no show) will be lost – no make-ups.
3. Any other missed lessons will be made up – no refunds.
4. Add a Late Fee of $15 if payment is not made by the 1st lesson of the month.
5. A minimum of 2 week’s notice is requested when discontinuing lessons.
6. Students that show up LATE to their lesson, will be only be taught for the remainder of their scheduled time. I cannot inconvenience the student that follows you because of your tardiness. Thank you.
7. On the 5th week of the month, there are NO lessons, i.e. The 5th Tuesday of the month or the 5th Wed, etc... If you need clarification on this, please ask.
8. My preferred method of communication is email. My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Please call me at 909-645-5258 to leave a message if email is not possible.
My preferred method of payment is CASH or CHECK.
(Make checks payable to: David Mount)
*Note – The fees listed are for instruction only. Books and supplies extra.
As an alternative to traditional piano lessons, those that feel they are
self-disciplined enough to learn from home might consider the program
below...Click Image Below to learn more...